Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Ways to Annoy People

This is for the Blog Me MAYbe blogfest. I know I'm starting late but better late than never. I won't be able to blog everyday but I'll do my best.

So, Monday=May I share something funny? And I found this awesome list of 101 ways to annoy people on www.coolfunnyjokes.com. Whoever invented this is brilliant. :) They made me laugh. Hope they'll make you laugh too.

There are 101 but I'll just list my favorites:
1. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen.
2. Speak only in a "robot" voice.
3. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.
4. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
5. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
6. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
7. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
8. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
9. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings.
10. Set alarms for random times.
11. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
12. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental movies.
13. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.
14. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
15. Drive half a block.
16. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
17. Ask people what gender they are.
18. Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back.
19. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
20. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.

2 comments:

  1. I think this list should be renamed to "ways to get beaten to death."

    Glad you've joined in on Blog Me MAYbe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hilarious! I'm glad I found your site. :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete