Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NaNoWriMo progress and playlist

Hey all!
My NaNo novel is coming along great so far. My characters have taken me in a slightly different direction than originally planned but I'm confident its the right one. Currently I'm nearing 35k and hope to be closer to 40k by the end of today. We'll see how that goes. ;)
Anyway, I've noticed others posting playlists to go along with their novels and I thought it was a great idea since music inspires my writing.
So here's my list for Old World Underground:

Band of Horses-"No One's Gonna Love You"
Paramore-"Monster"
Jack Johnson-"Flake"
Christina Perri-"Backwards"
Jack Johnson-"You and Your Heart"
Metric-"Ending Start"
The Black Keys-"Have Love Will Travel"
Paramore-"Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody)"
Broken Bells-"October"

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Your blog name caught my attention. It reminded me of a deceased uncle who always said: "I live to eat but others eat to live."
    Happy NaNoWriMo-ing!

    ~MISH~
    http://writer-in-transit.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really neat Mish. Thank you so much! So far the writing is going pretty good! Hope all is well with you. :)

    ReplyDelete