Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Song of the Week-"As Long As You Love Me"

My pick for this week might surprise some people. lol. Heck, it even surprises me a bit. But I've never been one to discriminate in music. I like all kinds, except country. :) (Sorry if you like country). If I like it, I like it, regardless if it's popular or not. If I like it, it makes me move, moves me, or makes me happy, I'm all about it. In the past I wasn't a Justin Bieber fan but I've found that I like some of the songs on his new CD Believe. I like the beat in this song, Justin's voice, and the dancing is cool. What does everyone else think? Justin Bieber-"As Long As You Love Me." I'll warn you that the beginning is kinda cheesy in the video-to me anyway. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings!

    I'm hopping over from GUTGAA and thought I would visit some blogs early. I wouldn't call myself a Bieber fan either but there are some songs of his that I like and I hadn't seen this video yet...nice one! It's nice to meet you...you have a lovely blog!

    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Donna! Glad you liked the video. I enjoyed your blogs as well. :)

      Delete