Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Burnt Out

So I think that after NaNoWriMo, I'm burnt out from writing so much. I love to write but the WIP I'm currently working on is coming along at a snails pace, if that. I need a good kick in the pants to get going. I've written about 30 words in the past week. Maybe the fact that I'm working slowly is a good thing but I loved the fact that I had a novel done in the month of November. Now I want to have the same ambition.

Also, I'm a vegan and I've been trying to eat a more raw diet and get regular exercise. So that takes up much of my time too. But I feel the best I have in many months and it's great.

I think tomorrow morning I'll start by finding some new music to help push me along in my current WIP. Another thing I should also do is READ! Haven't done that in a while.

Anyway, hope all is well! Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment